Saturday, September 25, 2010

Laguardia....

Nothing like travel to build your appreciation for home. And nothing like travel, again, to make you feel a granola bar is a healthy lunch. It certainly is more affordable than the options presented at the many kiosks here. I saw a turkey sandwich for $8.99 in a cooler. Granted it looked pretty fresh... especially next to my Kashi bar.... but the Kashi bar, packed by my lovely wife, won. Kind of feel as though I won too.

In any case I am en route to Chicago to spend a month recruiting studnets for U Maine. I love this job, but I hate being away from Cami for a night, let alone all of October. But every job has its ups and downas and every career has dues you just need to pay. I'm paying my dues... and hopefully helping out some kids. And I know I am helping out the granola bar industry....! In the meantime I'm waiting for my flight... and missing home, maybe more than a little.

Be good, people... and be good people....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment