Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot stuff...

...and we're talking about the weather. Granted Maine is just now catching some of the crazy heat that has been cooking the rest of the nation, but hey, we're suffering too. And also consider the fact that we all chose to live in a state with a ridiculous winter so we could enjoy a beautiful and comfortable summer. I know, I know... things are tough all over... and I'm really just blowing off a little, well, steam.

It's been a long, long time since I've blogged and no one has complained. That noted, I'm still going to write because, dammit, I'm a writer and that's what we do. I hadn't really considered myself a writer in a long time... but today I had a very short, yet very real and genuine e-mail exchange with C. M. Mayo and it reminded me that a writer is precisely what I am. Everything else...? Just details. So the good news for all you devoted souls who have been waiting since late last December... once again I'm back. This time aware of and committed to what I really am.

In the meantime, I'd give my left...um... kidney for an air conditioner.

Keep cool...

Sam
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment